Lyme disease is still little understood and yet highly indiscriminate in whom it targets, with symptoms ranging from mild and treatable to frighteningly severe. Sharing your story is a powerful way to connect with others suffering from Lyme and to help create awareness about the realities of living with Lyme so that we may find better solutions.
It’s your story. Tell it how you like. Not sure where to start or what to share? See our current Lyme Disease Stories or consider these conversation starters:
- What advice might you give someone else that may be battling Lyme?
- How has Lyme disease affected your life?
- What have you learned from the experience?
- What supports, treatments, or other tips have you found helpful?
- What do you wish you knew when you first discovered the tick bite / got ill / were diagnosed?
To protect all of our community members, we ask that you consider the following community guidelines in sharing your story.